#656 General Manager, Corporate Management, SES Band 1, Comcare
The General Manager, Corporate Management will report to the Chief Executive Officer and is a key member of the Senior Executive Leadership Team of Comcare. The General Manager is responsible for the leadership of the corporate functions which support Comcare to achieve outcomes in alignment with the Corporate Plan and is accountable for providing the overall strategic direction, leadership and management of corporate functions including:
- People, Property and Security: Enabling, through strategic and effective frameworks, advice and processes and initiatives to build a highly engaged and skilled workforce and positive secure workplace environment.
- Finance and Assurance: Providing strategic financial advice and sound internal control and monitoring of Comcare’s financial performance to ensure financial accountability and compliance with government policies and framework.
- Technology and Information Management: Maintaining Comcare’s Information, Communication and Technology infrastructure and providing strategic leadership, governance, solutions and advice for the effective management of information.
- Corporate Strategy and Communications: Delivering efficient and effective internal communications and corporate strategic planning and reporting. The General Manager plays a key role in working with and overseeing the effective administration and facilitation of Comcare’s Audit and Risk Committee.
The role requires:
- significant senior leadership experience in the strategic delivery of corporate operations;
- a proven track record in facilitating and implementing strategic people outcomes;
- knowledge of, or the demonstrated ability to quickly acquire a knowledge of the legislative and policy framework and emerging challenges in relation to the Enhanced Commonwealth Performance Framework;
- demonstrated experience at a senior level in the strategic delivery of corporate operations;
- high level of judgement, organisational leadership, and management skills; and
- demonstrated expertise stakeholder and relationship management skills.