#749 National Manager, People and Culture Command, SES Band 2, Australian Federal Police
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) has established itself as a key player in the Australian security landscape, rising to complex challenges and staying a step ahead of new and emerging risk. The AFP prides itself on demonstrating leadership and agility in a dynamic operating environment.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the National Manager People and Culture Command (NMPCC) is responsible for the effective delivery of people, culture and organisational health services and solutions across a geographically dispersed organisation of over 7000 employees.
As a senior leader within the AFP you will:
- set strategic corporate direction
- have astute judgement, a strong focus on results and the ability to solve complex issues and build organisational capability
- be committed to excellence and innovation and have a strong record of achievement in leading people and managing resources
- have excellent stakeholder relationship skills, including the ability to provide insightful, persuasive and trusted advice to a diverse range of senior stakeholders; including across government
- be forward thinking and self-motivated, driving operational and service excellence
- lead by example, embodying the inclusive culture to which we aspire.