Executive Recruitment Consultant, Executive Intelligence Group
EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Location: Braddon, Canberra
- Be part of a small, professional and highly respected team;
- Provide essential advice and support to executive recruitment; and
- Flexible arrangements available.
Executive Intelligence Group is a highly successful professional services company based in Canberra providing executive search, recruitment support, coaching and career advisory services to a wide range of public and private sector organisations and individuals.
The role and the person
We are looking for people to join our team. You will contribute to the delivery of executive recruitment assignments. This includes, but is not limited to:
- sourcing and identification of potential candidates;
provision of recruitment advice to clients and candidates;
- shortlisting of applications;
- conduct of screening interviews;
- attendance at panel interviews;
- drafting of recruitment selection reports;
- undertaking referee checking; and
- business development support and provision of strategic advice.
To be effective in this role you will:
- Have worked at a senior level in an organisation;
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be comfortable providing advice and support to senior executives;
- Be self-motivated and have excellent judgement and initiative;
- Have political nous;
- Be client focused and able to work under time and sensitivity pressures;
- Have excellent people skills;
- Be well organised, responsive and able to operate independently;
- Be a team player; and
- Be interested in building your understanding of high level recruitment.
The person we are looking for will be an integral part of our team moving forward and we want someone who brings energy to the workplace. You need to have the ‘know-how’ to read people and understand how to balance and negotiate different points of views.
We are keen supporters of flexibility in our workplace and are happy to work around study, childcare, and other carer or personal arrangements although we do need a regular presence in the office.
If you would like to have a ‘no-obligation’, confidential chat please call the office on 02 6232 2200 and ask for Tricia Searson or Karina Duffey.
How to apply
Your application should include a CV and a statement of claims (a short ‘pitch’ of approximately 1000 words or 2 pages) drawing out your skill set, relevant career history, achievements, and what you offer Executive Intelligence Group.
Applications should be emailed through to email@example.com, and clearly reference position number 2019-CON. Applications close Wednesday 31 July 2019.