Recruitment Scribe / Associate, Executive Intelligence Group
RECRUITMENT SCRIBE / ASSOCIATE
Location: Braddon, Canberra
- Provide essential advice and support to executive recruitment;
- Flexible assignment or project-based work;
- Be part of a small, professional and highly respected team.
Executive Intelligence Group is a highly successful professional services company based in Canberra providing executive search, recruitment support, coaching and career advisory services to a wide range of public and private sector organisations and individuals.
The role and the person
We are looking for scribes to join our team. You will contribute to the delivery of executive recruitment assignments including:
- Assist with shortlisting applications;
- Attend interviews and provide scribing support;
- Conduct referee reports as required; and
- Compose robust, high quality recruitment selection reports.
To be effective in this role you will:
- Have worked at a mid to senior level in an organisation;
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be comfortable providing support to and interacting with senior executives;
- Be self-motivated and have excellent judgement and initiative;
- Have political nous;
- Be client focused and able to work under time and sensitivity pressures;
- Have good attention to detail;
- Be able to meet deadlines; and
- Have excellent people skills.
The person we are looking for will be an integral part of our team moving forward and we want someone who brings energy to the workplace and that people like being around.
We are keen supporters of flexibility in our workplace and are happy to work around study, childcare, and other carer or personal arrangements.
If you would like to have a ‘no-obligation’, confidential chat please call the office on 02 6232 2200 and ask for Tricia Searson or Karina Duffey.
How to apply
Your application should include a CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) drawing out your experience and why you are interested in the role.
Applications should be emailed through to email@example.com, and clearly reference position number 2019-SCRIBE. Applications close Wednesday 31 July 2019.